Other issues can be caused by problems with the glass itself. Condensation would cause most faults with your double glazed window; this can result in mist, stains or watermarks within the glass. Other issues include broken, chipped and cracked glass.
There are many names and types of double glazed windows, we can repair them all:
- Safety double glazed units
- Fire-rated double glazed units
- Energy A-rated double glazed units
- Anti-sun double glazed units
- Sound control double glazed units
- Thermal control double glazed units
- Leaded double glazed units
- Duplex double glazed units
- Georgian double glazed units
- Obscure/frosted double glazed units
- Active Blue self-cleaning double glazed units
- Stepped double glazed for roofs double glazed units
- Blinds between the glass units are great for back doors double glazed units
If your window has been broken more often than not it will only need a repair rather than a full replacement window. No matter how big or small the damage is our skilled tradesman will aim to repair your window back to top quality without the cost of a full replacement window.
Our repair works are carried out using top quality parts allowing us to give a 12-month guarantee with all our window repairs, leaving you with peace of mind.
At LN Glazing we provide repair for numerous issues. The three main things we would use to repair a window are:
- Replacement Locks for uPVC, timber and aluminium windows and doors.
- Replacement hinges to ensure the window will close securely and preventing any draft- generally, we can do Fire escape hinges, easy clean hinges, restricted hinges and standard friction hinges.
- Trickle vents will ensure a constant airflow in your home which is very much needed to help reduce condensation. We also stock a number of different colours and sizes to suit most windows.
We also specialise in traditional single glazed window repairs.
Whether they are made with PUTTY or TIMBER BEADINGS, either way, we have the required skills to repair all types of single glazed glass windows including:
- Laminated glass
- Toughened Glass
- Acoustic (sound control)
- Obscured Pilkington patterns
- Acid-etched glass
We guarantee a 5-star finish on every repair we work on. The above outlines the specialist work we do so if you find yourself encountering a problem don’t hesitate to give us a call.